Mork based on specific trade law
All listings, sourcing and shipping of goods, skill and services are directly performed by each Personal Seller.
If you have any queries on such matters, please contact the relevant Personal Seller directly.
- Commission payable to our Company
For Purchases：6％ of Sale Price payable as settlement system fee
For Sales：8% to 12% of Sale Price payable as agreement conclusion fee
Payment Terms and Methods
- Payment Method
For Purchases：Settlement via credit card and bank deposit.
For Sales：Settlement via deduction of commission from sale fees to be paid from our Company.
- Payment Terms
For Purchases： To be charged upon the seller confirming the shipping of the sold goods
For Sales：To be charged upon the seller confirming the shipping of the sold goods.
Delivery Period for Goods and Services
Payable upon confirmation of shipping of sold goods
Cancellation of a Transaction Refunds
Cancellation of a transaction is not permitted once the product has been ordered by a Buyer, except as required by applicable law or regulation. However, Mork may allow cancellation of an order if the Buyer does not make a payment or does not pay on time; the Buyer receives an item that is not as described in the listing, is sent the wrong item, or is sent a damaged item; if the Seller does not ship within 6 (six) days; or for other reasons Mork deems appropriate.
If a Buyer receives an item that’s damaged, not as described in the listing or is sent the wrong item, the Buyer must report the problem to us within 3 (three) days of delivery, or within such longer time as required under applicable law or regulation. In such a case, the Buyer must NOT rate the Seller. Items may be returned to the Seller, as Mork permits, for a refund.
Any refund will be issued to the original form of payment, or if a return of the item is not required, the buyer may be issued a refund in Mork Credit. If the Buyer and Seller agree to a return after this determination, Mork may be contacted to process to the original form of payment. We do not provide refunds or returns for Prohibited Items.
Transactions where payment is sent outside of the Mork platform are strictly prohibited by Mork’s Terms and Conditions and not protected by our Buyer Protection Guarantee. Listings or profiles soliciting such transactions are subject to removal without notice.
If we terminate or suspend your Account or access to our Service:
- You don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Service, for example, to sell or buy on our Websites or Apps. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Service may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Service.
- You remain responsible for fees, shipping fees, chargebacks/funds reversals, returns or refunds requested and remain obligated to resolve any disputes with other Users that are a result of purchases or sales of goods occurring prior to termination/suspension.
- Funds may be held initially for 30 or 90 days based on risk. You may be required to provide additional information regarding your account, your identity, your listings or your transactions to release the holds on these funds. However, additional infractions may extend the holding period up to 180 days to cover our risk. Funds for illegal activity or items will not be released.
- We may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by a Seller to Mork by deducting from future payments owed to the Seller, reducing any credits from the seller’s Mork Account Balance, charging any of the Seller's Payment Instrument(s) on file, or seeking reimbursement from the Seller by any other lawful means, including by using third-party collections services. You authorize us to use any or all of these methods to seek reimbursement.
- Mork will make refunds or other payments owed to you, as required by applicable law or regulation.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Mork (and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Name and contact details of our Company
Company Name: Mork, LLC.
【Customer Support and other Queries】
Please contact us via the e-mail address below.
Mork Customer Support：email@example.com
Please confirm that you are able to receive our responses from the @mmm.me domain